NC Secretary of State Corruption

NC Secretary of State Corruption. As a former employee of Elain Marshall, Secretary of State for North Carolina I can tell you first hand how I was treated. In my unit, I was the only white person and the only male. I worked directly for all females and aftican americans. From the beginning I was treated differently and as I worked there the treatment by my direct supervisor Beverly Champion became increasingly worse. Beverly Champions actions towards me became so hostile I had to start documenting it both written and recording.

I informed my Director who's most popular statement is "I got champions back"... of course nothing was done. Despite the comments like, "I expect more from you than the others" - "You a man" etc... I thought Beverly Champion wanted my help. At one point Beverly Champion even assaulted me which was even investigated by the State Capital Police.

Elaine Marshall was notified in writting and via telephone and a the request to speak with her about the hostile working conditions was denied by her. Elaine Marshall only investigated froud OUTSIDE of her agency.

I am releasing this information on a regular basis to EVERYONE and EVERY AGENCY until Elaine Marshall does the right thing. Corruption in our Government will not be allowed and I am going to make it my lifes mission to make sure these people get what they deserve.

So, Elaine Marshall, Ozie Stallworth, Beverly Champion, and who ever thinks that they can corrupt the system and cover oneanothers ***, bad news. I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.

No more will corruption be allowed.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08, 2014 #897203

That's not what corruption means. Maybe they were mean to you because you weren't making any sense?

Jan 19, 2014 #775502 Chapel Hill, North Carolina

I'd like to sympathize but your complaint is so vague that I am unable to. Unfortunately I have a sneaking suspicion that you were quite resentful about having to work for women and blacks. Because isn't the behavior more important to specify than race and gender?

Jan 19, 2014 #775419 Columbia, Kentucky

Welcome to the new America where your gender and race is more important than your actually being competent. This is "equality" now. Get used to it. I was confused by your term "african american" however. My mother in law was from Algeria and a "pied noir." I never knew she was an african american. Wow! Learn something every day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to NC Secretary of State. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about NC Secretary of State.
Filing a new complaint about