NC Secretary of State Corruption
NC Secretary of State Corruption. As a former employee of Elain Marshall, Secretary of State for North Carolina I can tell you first hand how I was treated. In my unit, I was the only white person and the only male. I worked directly for all females and aftican americans. From the beginning I was treated differently and as I worked there the treatment by my direct supervisor Beverly Champion became increasingly worse. Beverly Champions actions towards me became so hostile I had to start documenting it both written and recording.
I informed my Director who's most popular statement is "I got champions back"... of course nothing was done. Despite the comments like, "I expect more from you than the others" - "You a man" etc... I thought Beverly Champion wanted my help. At one point Beverly Champion even assaulted me which was even investigated by the State Capital Police.
Elaine Marshall was notified in writting and via telephone and a the request to speak with her about the hostile working conditions was denied by her. Elaine Marshall only investigated froud OUTSIDE of her agency.
I am releasing this information on a regular basis to EVERYONE and EVERY AGENCY until Elaine Marshall does the right thing. Corruption in our Government will not be allowed and I am going to make it my lifes mission to make sure these people get what they deserve.
So, Elaine Marshall, Ozie Stallworth, Beverly Champion, and who ever thinks that they can corrupt the system and cover oneanothers ***, bad news. I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.
No more will corruption be allowed.
You may also like
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "Georgia Dept. of Community Affairs rental assistance unit employees intentionally discriminate, retailate, and put those on the housing choice voucher program in harms way thru negligent housing inpsections and forcing..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."